Any waiters or waitresses out there got a story that can top these? Someone on Reddit asked servers to name the weirdest request they’ve ever gotten from a customer. Here are some highlights . . .
1. A couple didn’t want their empty plates bussed yet. The guy wanted to LICK them clean first. Then he did.
2. A guy asked for a tablecloth to wrap around his waist after SOILING himself. The server said it happened 15 years ago, and he’s a regular who still comes in about once a week.
3. A woman sent her grilled chicken salad back, because it was cold. So they cooked more chicken, but she sent it back again . . . because the salad itself was still cold. She wouldn’t eat it until they microwaved the lettuce.
4. A guy said he couldn’t have anything that had been ground up. He just didn’t like food that had been, quote, “made small at one point.”
5. A server at Chili’s had two Chili’s super-fans ask her to do their gender reveal.
6. A woman wanted bone-in wings, but asked if the chef could remove all the bones for her.
7. A guy at a Japanese restaurant asked for low-sodium soy sauce . . . then poured it in his Pepsi.
8. A guy ordered a B.L.T. with no bacon or tomato. So just a lettuce sandwich.
9. A guy ordered a salad and said, “No purple in it.” He didn’t say a food. Just no purple.
10. Someone who worked at a seafood place said they waited on Flavor Flav, the rapper. And all he ordered was a big plate of cucumbers. (???)
Then someone in the comments said they waited on him too, and he ordered a well-done steak with ketchup . . . at an Italian place.