- Interact w/Homegrown: What is something that your dad would always say?
- Admit it…everyone one of us has heard their dad pick up the phone and immediately go “Yelloooooo”
- If you haven’t had a chance to see Kenny Chesney play live, rumor has it that we’ll have a chance at some free tickets coming up soon! Kenny and friends will be in Seattle the middle of the July! Check out the Plumb Perfect Concert page for ticket information.
- Kenny Chesney is coming to Seattle in July. Rumor has it that we could have some free tickets to give away. Keep listening for details!
- Brent has watched the first couple of episodes of Season 4 of Stranger Things and warns that it is intense. Nikki is watching the new Obi Wan Kenobi series on Disney+ and is equally impressed and unimpressed by different aspects of the show.
- We have been giving you a chance to identify dance crazes by their song clips for Maddie & Tae and Matt Stell Tickets. Congrats to Chris who this morning correctly identified the Cha Cha Slide – another song that Brent was unfamiliar with.
- Country Music Calendar Spotlight: On this day in 2007 Taylor Swifts debut album went Platinum, making her the first female to have a debut album go Platinum where they wrote every, single, song.
With Father’s Day This Weekend, We’re Keeping The Dad Vibes Going. Listen With Brad During The Workday To Text And Win A $20 Gift Card From Mission Burgers & Chicken AND A Pair Of Haircuts For Dad At The Barber’s House On South Wenatchee Ave.
Homegrown W/Brent + Nikki Can Be Heard Weekdays From 5:30-10am On Country 104.7fm, Online At KKRV.Com Or On The Audacy App.