Here’s a fresh round-up of Covid insanity . . .
1. People are seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. According to a new survey, 52% of Americans say they’re not afraid of dying from Covid . . . that’s the highest number since July. And 66% say they approve of how the vaccine rollout is going.
2. Sex workers in the Netherlands say they should be allowed to get back to their jobs . . . even with government regulations that require five feet of distance.
One of the ladies named Princess Patricia said, quote, “I’m an S&M mistress. It’s no problem. I can lock them up in a cage . . . we can play doctor, I can put them on a dog leash. Everything is possible. I have a very long whip, so no risk at all.”
3. A graph showing the effectiveness of Johnson & Johnson’s Covid vaccine has taken the shape of male genitalia.
4. China has now made rectal Covid swabs mandatory for anyone coming in from a foreign country.
5. North Carolina’s next wave of people eligible for the Covid vaccine includes anyone who’s smoked at least 100 cigarettes in their lifetime. So you just KNOW some non-smoker out there is going to quickly knock out 100 heaters to make the cut.
6. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED Covid cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 66,879, with 2,350 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 29.4 million . . . with more than 531,000 deaths . . . and more than 20 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 115.7 million . . . with more than 2.5 million deaths . . . and more than 91.4 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.