Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. There’s a new calculator where you can estimate your spot in line for the coronavirus vaccine. Spoiler: If you’re a basically healthy adult who’s not an essential worker, you’re in the way, way back.
2. Interpol is warning that the MAFIA may be trying to intercept vaccine shipments to sell them on the black market. On the bright side, at least then you can get your vaccine that “fell off the back of a truck” at a strip club with a side of gabagool.
3. A physicist has figured out how to produce N95 masks using a cotton candy spinning machine.
4. Lots of female service workers are reporting that men are finding new ways to harass them with mask-related comments like, quote, “Let me see that pretty face under there” or “Take it off for me, just a quick flash.”
5. A family in British Columbia, Canada has posted an ad looking for someone to intentionally infect them all with coronavirus, quote, “to help build our natural immunity.”
6. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED coronavirus cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 218,576, with 2,918 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 14.5 million, with more than 282,000 deaths . . . and more than 8.5 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 65.6 million . . . with more than 1.5 million deaths . . . and more than 45.4 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.