Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. Hundreds of volunteers did a nude photoshoot in London . . . wearing nothing but face masks.
2. Dentists say they’ve seen a spike in people grinding their teeth since the pandemic started.
3. Wearing glasses might help lower your risk of catching coronavirus. The theory is they protect your eyes and keep you from touching your face.
4. A fifth-grader in Florida was told he had to take off his Hooters face mask and put on a different one at school. And now his dad is upset, quote, “There’s nothing offensive or derogatory about this mask.”
5. We’re all still adjusting to every store having hand sanitizer for us to use. A video is going viral of an elderly guy who confused a store’s slushee machine for hand sanitizer and rubbed red slushee all over his hands.
6. Some parents in Massachusetts sent their kid to the first day of high school even though he’d tested positive for coronavirus.
7. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED coronavirus cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 46,295, with 879 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 6.8 million . . . with more than 202,200 deaths . . . and more than 4.1 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 30.3 million . . . with more than 950,000 deaths . . . and more than 22 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.