Things We Said We Would Never Do Again After The Pandemic
October 20, 2022 8:28AM PDT
Back in February of 2021 — when the pandemic was still red-hot — someone surveyed adults about the things they would never do again even after the pandemic ended.
… Fast forward to today and how many of these things are you still not doing? The results from that February 2021 survey:
• Use someone else’s lip balm
• Use someone else’s deodorant
• Get someone to check if your breath smells
• Go to a buffet-style restaurant
• Hold the handrail on an escalator
• Shake someone’s hand
• Share clothes with a friend
• Use your fingertips to push elevator crosswalk crossing buttons
• Use a public toilet
• Pose for a group photo
• Borrow a swimsuit from someone else.