Ever taken a skill from work and applied it at home? Four in five workers say they have. Here are the top work skills we’ve turned into life skills . . .
1. Making to-do lists.
3. Time management and being punctual.
4. Meal planning.
5. Being confident on the phone.
6. Making time for breaks to avoid burnout.
7. How to talk and engage with different types of people.
8. Multitasking, or juggling lots of stuff at once.
9. Communication skills, like teamwork, listening, and how to handle conflict.
10. How to negotiate.