Do you ever do this and regret it?
A third of Americans admit they’ve intentionally bought too much Halloween candy before, so they’d have LEFTOVER candy they could eat themselves.
40% of us have also bought additional Halloween candy in November because the discounts are too hard to resist.
Here are five more quick Halloween candy stats . . .
1. Don’t buy your candy too early: More than a third of adults have accidentally snacked on Halloween candy throughout the ENTIRE month of October before.
2. 53% of parents plan to steal some of their kids’ haul this year, and over half of them won’t feel TOO guilty about it. That includes 32% who said zero guilt.
3. 41% of parents usually take their kids to a different neighborhood to trick-or-treat. Either because it’s safer, more walkable, or there’s just more candy to be had.
4. 23% of Americans who didn’t buy candy have had to pretend they weren’t home when trick-or-treaters showed up at their door.
5. One in nine people say they’ve handed out HEALTHY treats on Halloween instead of candy.