Here are a few more good news stories making the rounds . . .
1. A family in Texas almost died in a fire on Friday, because three of them have COVID and couldn’t smell the smoke. But a 17-year-old who’s not sick woke everyone up and saved their life.
2. This is amazing any time of year, but especially in winter. A cop in Montana jumped into an icy river on Thursday and saved someone in an overturned car.
3. A woman in Georgia saw an 18-year-old walking down the road. It turned out he’d been walking seven miles each way to work so he could save up for a car. So she posted about it online . . . got a bunch of random people to donate . . . and BOUGHT him a car.
4. Chick-fil-A opened a new location in Michigan, but couldn’t hold a big grand opening like they usually do. So instead, they’re giving 100 healthcare workers free food for a YEAR. And they’ve been doing this at other new locations since May.
5. A bunch of veterans were upset when they found out some service members were involved in storming the Capitol this month. So around 200 vets showed up in D.C. last weekend just to pick up trash people left behind.