Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. Could the next random product to sell out be HAIR LICE medicine? A new study found a basic head lice drug called ivermectin led to an 80% lower fatality rate in hospitalized coronavirus patients.
2. I will always be amazed at how resourceful teenagers can be when they’re motivated. There’s a warning going out to stores that kids are wearing masks and dressing up to look older so they can buy alcohol.
3. As you probably heard, the coronavirus relief bill that Congress passed was filled with all sorts of pork that was totally unrelated to the pandemic. One thing that was in there: The Pentagon has to release its intelligence about UFOs within six months.
4. The pandemic has led to major drops in the number of people using cocaine, molly, and LSD . . . but a big increase in people smoking weed.5. A coronavirus outbreak at a hospital in San Jose, California has been linked to an employee wearing an inflatable Christmas tree costume on Christmas . . . and the fan in the costume spreading droplets.
6. There’s been a schematic going around in some conspiracy circles online, and they say it’s the architecture of the 5G chip that’s being implanted when you get the coronavirus vaccine. Except . . . it’s actually the schematic for an electric guitar pedal.
7. Two hikers in Scotland who broke a lockdown to go hiking had to call for help when one of them injured his leg . . . so they were both hit with fines.
8. The University of California, San Diego has installed coronavirus test kit vending machines on campus.
9. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED coronavirus cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 178,300, with 1,794 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 21.3 million . . . with more than 362,000 deaths . . . and more than 12.7 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 86 million . . . with more than 1.8 million deaths . . . and more than 61 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.