Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. It turns out speaking English can spread coronavirus more than speaking other languages. It’s because English is a language that leads to a lot of SPITTING. Who knew?
2. The Salvation Army launched their Christmas fundraising earlier than ever this year . . . it’s already going on right now.
And they’re starting early because there are going to be a LOT fewer people ringing bells with red kettles in front of grocery stores this year . . . it’s going to be mostly virtual.
3. There are plenty of parents who walk around in the background of their kids’ school Zooms and don’t realize they’re on camera. And a school district in Florida has even put out a reminder not to be in your underwear or “appear with big joints in your hands.”
4. A bar in Florida is now requiring people NOT to wear masks. The owner says, quote, “We do not support them, we do not believe in them.”
5. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED coronavirus cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 33,344, with 294 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 7 million . . . with more than 204,000 deaths . . . and more than 4.2 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 31.2 million . . . with more than 965,000 deaths . . . and more than 22.8 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.