Here are some NOT-so-serious stories we’ve seen about the coronavirus outbreak . . .
1. An attorney in The Woodlands, Texas is facing charges for EGGING a judge’s car over the stay-at-home orders.
2. THIS is how much people love getting outside again and back to some semblance of their old lives: Some people now say they love waiting in a line outside a store. One said, quote, “This is as bumping as it gets.”
3. Some people just have too much money. There are more than 1,000 people on a waiting list to get haircuts from a salon in New York City that charges between $160 and $1,000 per haircut.
4. The U.K.’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson has confirmed that the changes to the lockdown in the country on Saturday will now make it okay for single people to go have sex with someone they don’t live with . . . for the first time since March 23rd.
5. Meanwhile, New York City’s Health Department has updated its “coronavirus safe sex” recommendations, and it says the best idea is, quote, “Video dates, sexting, subscription-based fan platforms, sexy Zoom parties, or chat rooms.”
But if you HAVE to be face-to-face, quote, “wearing a face-covering that covers your nose and mouth is a good way to add a layer of protection.”
6. In case you’re wondering: Yes, people are still going crazy over mask rules. A woman in Minnesota slapped a worker who told her she couldn’t go into a Menards home improvement store without a mask.
7. Some nightclubs have re-opened in Spain . . . but they’re banning people from DANCING. The regulations say that dance floors need to be used, quote, “to install tables or groups of tables.”