Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. Stay calm, but a massive genetic study found coronavirus is mutating. The new mutation is more contagious but, fortunately, not more deadly. Please keep staying safe out there.
2. A new luxury cruise line is trying to adapt to modern times with “coronavirus insurance.” You’ll get free emergency evacuation services and transportation home if you come down with COVID-19 during your trip.
3. The longer the pandemic goes, the younger the average age of people catching it gets. Now Americans in their 20s have more cases than any other age group.
4. Doctors are seeing a huge increase in the number of people losing their hair during the pandemic . . . and they believe it’s because of the stress.
5. A study of Google trends found a big jump in searches for things related to anxiety and panic attacks since the pandemic started.
6. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED coronavirus cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 45,355, with 943 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 7.1 million . . . with more than 207,500 deaths . . . and more than 4.4 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 32.4 million . . . with more than 987,700 deaths . . . and more than 23.9 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.