Thank you, internet, for some trivia that will make us feel better for once.
• Your pets will forgive you if you accidentally step on them.
• Bees inform their friends about good flowers nearby by dancing.
• It’s illegal in Switzerland to own just one guinea pig. You have to have at least two if you want to have any. Guinea pigs get lonely.
• If you make it to the airport without dying, you’ve already passed the deadliest part of plane travel.
• A dog estimates the time of your return home by how much of your smell is left in the house from your morning routine.
• If someone in the Netherlands passes away with no remaining friends or relatives, or their identity is unknown, a small funeral service will still be held for them, and a poet will come and read a poem for them.
• There’s an island in Japan populated only by bunnies.
• If 99 percent of the world population finds you unattractive, there are still 7.8 million people in the world that find you attractive.
• Cows have best friends.