Do bad pick-up lines ever work? Well, 55% of Americans wish they were outlawed . . . but 1 in 3 say a cheesy pick-up line has actually worked on them before. And women are more likely to have success with them than men.
42% of men say they’ve fallen for a one-liner, compared to 27% of women. Here are the ten most cringe-worthy pick-up lines, according to the poll . . .
1. “I got my library card, so now I’m checking you out.”
2. “Are you from Tennessee? ‘Cause you’re the only ten I see.”
3. “Do you like raisins? Well, how do you feel about a date?”
4. “There’s something wrong with my phone. It doesn’t have your number in it.”
5. “Feel my shirt. Do you think it’s made of boyfriend material?”
6. “I must be in a museum, because you’re a work of art.”
7. “You must be tired, because you’ve been running through my mind all night.”
8. “Are you a time traveler? ‘Cause I can see you in my future.”
9. “My name is Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?”
10. “Are you a magician? ‘Cause when I look at you, everything disappears.”