When the whole panic-buying thing first started, what’s the dumbest thing you immediately stocked up on . . . so now you’ve got WAY too much of it? Here are some of the best answers we’ve seen online . . .
1. Eight giant bottles of ketchup.
2. A ton of Chef Boyardee, even though they hadn’t eaten it since the ’90s.
3. WAY too many eggs. A lot of people said they bought too much milk and bread too.
4. Three tubs of hummus, even though no one in their family eats it.
5. A ton of quinoa, even though they hate quinoa.
6. A case of Spam.
7. A, quote, “uncomfortable amount of pistachios.”
8. Dozens of boxes of condoms for some reason.
9. 32 mini packets of yeast to make bread . . . even though they’ve never made bread.
10. About four years’ worth of mayonnaise.
(Delish / BuzzFeed / Instagram)