What’s better, living in a big city or a small town? Someone took a stab at ranking the TOP benefits of each option. See if you agree.
Let’s start with the five best things about big city living . . .
1. More job opportunities.
2. Better public transportation.
3. Better access to the arts, and things like museums.
4. More stores.
5. More housing options. A few more that made the list are more restaurants and bars . . . more diversity . . . and better internet speeds.
Now here are the top five benefits of living in a small town . . .
1. Cleaner air and less pollution.
2. Homes are a lot cheaper.
3. More peace and quiet in general.
4. The pace of life is a lot slower.
5. Less crime. A few others from the small town list are more close-knit communities . . . better access to nature . . . and parking is never a problem.
(I’d also add that LESS TRAFFIC is a huge plus for small towns.)