Do you ever put on music to pull yourself out of a funk? A new study found we use it to cheer ourselves up an average of two times a week.
1 in 4 people say music has been even more important during the pandemic. And 1 in 5 have listened to the RADIO more than ever.
Here are a few more stats on music and how it affects us . . .
1. 54% of us have certain songs we turn to again and again to cheer ourselves up.
2. 37% of people have created specific playlists for different moods. Like if you’re tired, you might put on your “Party Playlist.”
3. Two-thirds of people admit at least one song has made them CRY before.
4. 1 in 10 people say they’ve expanded their taste in music during the pandemic, and listened to stuff they wouldn’t normally put on.
5. 30% of people are looking forward to getting back out there and seeing LIVE music again soon.