Will your workweek really end at five today? Or will you try to get a jump on it?
A new survey found the average person shifts from ‘work mode’ to ‘weekend mode’ at 2:52 P.M. on Friday. That’s when our focus moves from work to weekend plans.
Here are a few more quick stats . . .
1. 1 in 7 people say they always try to finish work early on Fridays.
2. Over 60% of us think it’s important to have something to look forward to on Fridays, especially this past year.
3. 38% appreciate weekends more than ever.
4. 45% have made a bigger effort to make Friday nights “family night” during the pandemic. The top activities we plan with them are movie nights and family dinners.
5. For 1 in 6 people, it won’t truly feel like the weekend until they’ve had their first drink.