What age did you finally start taking your health seriously? If you did it young, good for you, because most of us don’t. A recent study found 42% of people don’t do it until age 39. Here are the top things that prompt it . . .
1. You don’t have as much energy as you used to.
2. Losing weight suddenly seems a lot harder.
3. Your clothes don’t fit anymore.
4. A milestone birthday, like your 40th or 50th.
5. You’re out of breath after climbing a set of stairs.
6. Even running a short distance seems hard.
7. Other people point out that you’ve put on weight.
8. Seeing a bad picture of yourself.
9. A family member has health issues.
10. An injury that takes too long to recover from.