Who did you miss more this year? Your friends . . . or your family?
A new survey had people name the top things they missed this year because of the pandemic. And family ranked five spots LOWER than friends. Here are the top ten things we missed . . .
1. Eating in restaurants without having to stress about it and mask up.
2. Casually browsing through stores.
3. Spending time with friends.
4. Shopping malls.
5. Movie theaters.
6. Being able to have a real “day out.”
8. Spending time with family.
9. Going to concerts.
10. Going to bars.