If you were scrolling through Tinder, what’s something that would be an immediate deal-breaker for you? Like, as soon as you saw it in their profile, you’d swipe left.
In a new poll, people were told to assume it was someone they found attractive enough to date. So these are even deal-breakers for HOT people.
First, here are the five worst things to see in a guy’s profile . . .
1. He seems aggressive or violent. 84% said deal-breaker.
2. His profile includes something racist, 79%. (Only 79%???)
3. His profile includes crude sexual content, 77%.
4. He talks about wanting an open relationship, 75%.
5. He just comes across as really negative, 62%.
Now, here are the five worst things to see in a woman’s profile . . .
1. Her bio includes a link to her OnlyFans account. So she’s obviously looking for clients, not a boyfriend. 70% said deal-breaker. (Only 70% of guys said deal-breaker??? Wait . . . yeah, that sounds about right.)
2. Her profile includes a Venmo link to pay, 63%.
3. She wants an open relationship, 47%.
4. She has KIDS. 46% of men said deal-breaker. Only 31% of women said the same.
5. Wanting a “throuple,” where it’s three people in a relationship together. 43% said no way.
Some fairly PETTY things can also be deal-breakers: 5% wouldn’t date a woman who loves Disney. And 5% wouldn’t date a guy who wore a hat in his profile pic.
The one thing almost no one called a deal-breaker was owning pets, so feel free to mention that. Or, just say nothing: Only 23% of women and 17% of men said having NO bio is an immediate deal-breaker.