A new poll of 1,000 workers in the U.S. found exactly HALF of people don’t like their job. Here are the top ten reasons . . .
1. You’re not paid enough. Almost 30% of people who hate their job agreed with that.
2. You’re underappreciated at work.
3. There’s a lack of communication, or you can’t voice your opinion.
4. You’re overworked.
5. There’s no opportunity for advancement.
6. The hours suck.
7. Your boss sucks.
8. The work itself isn’t enjoyable.
9. Your coworkers suck.
10. A tie between low job security and bad benefits.
A long commute and being micromanaged both barely missed the top ten.