I believe it was the band CINDERELLA who, in 1988, told us that you don’t know what you got til it’s gone.
With so many of the normal Christmas traditions going out the window this year, a new survey asked people: Are there things you thought you HATED about the holidays but you’re kinda gonna miss this year? Here are the top 10 . . .
1. The chaos of the entire family being together.
2. Making fun of . . . or being made fun of by . . . your siblings and parents.
3. The last-minute shopping rush.
4. Pretending you like a gift.
5. Spending time with your in-laws.
6. A lack of personal space.
7. Arguing over Christmas dinner.
8. Wearing ugly Christmas sweaters.
9. Fighting over the TV remote.
10. Dry turkey.