The Ten Most Annoying Minor Inconveniences We Have to Endure
Do you ever find yourself complaining about things that aren’t THAT big a deal? A new survey had people rank the most annoying minor inconveniences we deal with today . . . a.k.a., “first world problems.” Here are the top ten . . .
1. A spotty internet connection.
2. Calls from unknown numbers or telemarketers.
3. Forgetting a password.
4. Your phone battery dying.
5. Waiting for a train or bus that’s running late.
6. Paying extra for luggage on a flight.
7. When your computer needs to “update” too often.
8. Having a hard time finding the end on a roll of tape.
9. Running out of phone data.
10. Not having enough leg room in a car, or on a flight.
YouTube ads with no “skip” button came in at #11. A few more that just missed the top ten were video buffering . . . your autocorrect being too aggressive . . . not being able to fast forward LIVE television . . . and tangled headphones.