They say “everything’s bigger in Texas.” Which isn’t technically true. But they do have the world’s biggest “diaper cake.” WHAT?
Someone posted a list of the most ridiculous “biggest thing” or world record that each state has bragging rights to. Here are the highlights . . .
1. Texas . . . world’s largest “diaper cake.” It’s a baby shower thing where you build a fake cake out of diapers. A group in Texas did one with 24,900 diapers in 2018.
2. Colorado . . . largest gathering of people wearing fake mustaches.
3. Georgia . . . largest whoopee cushion. It’s exactly 25 feet across.
4. Minnesota . . . largest collection of cow memorabilia.
5. Rhode Island . . . world’s largest sock.
6. Kansas . . . largest serving of nachos.
7. Alabama . . . biggest bubblegum bubble ever blown. It was 20 inches wide.
8. Pennsylvania . . . world’s largest Ouija board.
9. Arkansas . . . largest set of wind chimes.
10. Louisiana . . . largest voodoo doll.
11. Massachusetts . . . world’s largest wallet. It’s just over 10 feet tall.
12. New York . . . highest completed pancake toss at 31 feet 1 inch.
13. Ohio . . . largest pumpkin pie.
14. Tennessee . . . world’s longest picnic table.
15. Vermont . . . largest softball tournament played in snow.
And since we know you’re dying to know Washington’s . . . it’s the most expensive hot dog??
(Here’s a map with the biggest thing in all 50 states.)