A study looked at the top gifts people are ordering in all 50 states, and gadgets dominate the list. The PlayStation 5 is the MOST in-demand gift overall. But it’s only #1 in six states. Here’s the breakdown . . .
1. The PlayStation 5. It’s the most sought-after gift in Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island. The new Xbox 5 got three states: North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Nevada.
2. Apple products are also big. The iPhone 12 is #1 in five states: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Missouri, and New Jersey. The iPad Air 4 is first in Alabama and Massachusetts. And Apple Watches top the list in Texas and Virginia.
3. Samsung Galaxy products got five states: Montana, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Kansas, and New Mexico. And the Google Pixel 5 is first in Wyoming and Maine.
4. Two video games made the list: “Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla” in Idaho and North Dakota. And “Cyberpunk 2077” in Alaska, Oregon, and Washington.
5. Fitbits are #1 in Iowa, South Dakota, and Wisconsin . . . Vector Robots in Colorado, Indiana, and Minnesota . . . Keurigs in Arizona and Michigan . . . Lego Super Mario toys in Utah and Nebraska . . . air fryers in Tennessee and Arkansas . . . Barbie products in Mississippi and South Carolina . . . and North Face boots in New York and Vermont.
6. And four products only got one state each: Harry Potter wands in Kentucky . . . patio heaters in Connecticut . . . Simpl Dimpl fidget toys in Florida . . . and everyone in Ohio wants an air hockey table in their basement.