Forbes has released its annual list of the World’s Highest Paid Athletes. And Cristiano Ronaldo tops it, thanks to a move from Manchester United to Saudi Arabia’s Al Nassr. The next two spots are also held by soccer players.
Speaking of Saudi money . . . Dustin Johnson and Phil Mickelson made bank by leaving the PGA Tour for the Saudi-backed LIV Golf.
Here’s the Top 10:1.
Cristiano Ronaldo, $136 million.
2. Lionel Messi, $130 million.
3. Kylian Mbappé, $120 million.
4. LeBron James, $119.5 million.
5. Boxer Canelo Alvarez, $110 million.
6. Dustin Johnson, $107 million.
7. Phil Mickelson, $106 million.
8. Steph Curry, $100.4 million.
9. Roger Federer, $95.1 million.
10. Kevin Durant, $89.1 million.