Some relationships end because of ONE bad thing. For others, it’s a combination of factors. (Like the other person wants to have kids, AND they brush their teeth with a bottle of Jack.) (???)
A new survey asked people what has contributed to their failed relationships . . . and asked them to check all that apply. Here are the 10 most popular culprits:
1. Clinginess, 43% said that has played a role.
2. Overuse of social media, 42%. (It’s GOOD to see this one so high.)
3. Poor hygiene, 42%
4. No sense of humor . . . or a very different sense of humor, 41%
5. Being too obsessed with their pet, 40%
6. Poor manners, 38%
7. Not liking a specific food, 35%
8. Being too talkative, 31%
9. Being too messy, 25%
10. Never washing the dishes, 18%.
“Bad sex” was all the way down at #18. Only 12% say that’s been a significant factor.
(You can find the full list by scrolling down to the bottom of this link. It’s unclear if these were ALL the options, or if they just used the Top 20.)