Have you ever forgotten the name of a prescription? What about the measurements of your air filter? Here are a few things that can easily be remembered with a quick snap of your smartphone’s camera button:
• A reminder of where you parked.
• Your printer cartridges. Make sure you can see the refill numbers.
• Your family members’ clothing sizes.
• The measurements of your air filter.
• Travel confirmation numbers. Take a screen-shot of the email your airline sends you. When you check in later and need to find confirmation numbers, your photo album will be less cluttered than your inbox.
• Pictures of current medications. Make sure you can see the prescriptions’ names and dosages in the photo.
• The types of lightbulbs that fit your home fixtures.
• Anything “borrowed” that you might want to buy later, like the brand of a smooth-writing pen at the bank or a great-smelling hotel shampoo.