Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. Country Time Lemonade launched an economic relief program for lemonade stands that have been hurt by the pandemic. It’s called The Littlest Bailout. You can help your kids apply for $100 in relief by filling out a form at CountryTimeBailout.com.
2. A charity called the Power of Life Foundation handed out 5,000 free face masks to people in Macon, Georgia the other day.
3. A Pizza Hut delivery guy in Tennessee was shocked when a customer gave him a $100 tip just to help out.
4. Some good news on the medical front: The vaccine developed at Oxford seems to be working, and they’re cranking out doses faster than expected. Also, a new inhalable protein treatment could cut the risk of going on a ventilator by 79%. And researchers at Kansas State confirmed the virus can’t spread through mosquitoes.
5. A bunch of penguins at a zoo in England were bored without people around. But they’re good now after someone donated a bubble-blowing machine to keep them entertained.