Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. One of the big reasons people don’t wear masks is . . . unfortunately . . . because they’ve heard it only protects other people, not themselves. Well that’s not true, according to a doctor in San Francisco. A mask protects YOU more than you think.
She says there’s evidence a mask can keep you from breathing in a huge amount of virus particles . . . you might still breathe in a small amount, but that can lead to no infection or a mild one. Wearing a mask can protect you from a more SEVERE case.
2. Walmart has announced a new nationwide policy to require masks in all of its stores starting on Monday. Other national chains including Kroger, Kohl’s, and Starbucks also have nationwide mask policies.
3. Dogs are not responsible for the pandemic. A study has debunked a theory that was flying around that the virus jumped from dogs to humans.
4. There’s going to be a four-mile hopscotch course created in San Francisco this weekend to give people a socially-distanced outdoor activity to do.
5. Want to be extra safe when you fly? A company is selling $250 hazmat suits you can wear on a plane. They’re TSA-approved and have a built-in air purifying device.