Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A lot of doctors are worried they’ll bring the virus home. So RV owners have been lending their vehicles out through a Facebook group called “RVs 4 MDs.”
2. Dairy farmers have had to dump out extra milk they can’t sell. So Publix grocery stores are now buying it from them and donating it to food banks. Also, Walmart just teamed up with Nextdoor on a program called “Neighbors Helping Neighbors” that makes it easier to see if anyone in your community needs help with a grocery run.
3. The online bank Ally announced they’re forgiving overdraft debt, so its customers can get their entire $1,200 stimulus payment.
4. A small, family-owned grocery store near Toronto caught a guy stealing food the other day. But instead of calling the cops, they sent him off with a full bag of groceries.
5. Hundreds of doctors and nurses who flew to New York to help out finally went home this week. So a bunch of NYPD officers lined up to give them a round of applause as they left.