Psychologist Dr. Roger Bellings suggests five keys to making your dreams come true.
1. Think well of others — In a survey of successful business leaders, 97 percent had a positive view of others and were unlikely to find fault.
2. Act as if — Behave just as would if your dream were already a reality.
3. Emulate your heroes — Find someone who has achieved what you want to achieve and do what they did. But be careful not to lose your own identity.
4. Write your goals — The act of writing liberates something in the subconscious. It gives the mind direction and keeps you focused.
5. Help others realize their dreams — Nature rewards generosity. You will get anything you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.