Today is World UFO Day . . . the anniversary of when aliens supposedly crash-landed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. So here’s a question: What’s the first thing you’d do if there was an actual alien INVASION?
80% of people in a new poll said they’ve thought about it before. Here are some of the most common answers . . .
1. Just hope experts and government officials work it out.
3. Start hoarding supplies.
4. Barricade your doors and windows.
5. Get as far away as you can from all major cities.
6. Turn off all your lights, so the aliens won’t think you’re home.
7. Start working on some sort of bunker.
8. Start gathering weapons.
9. Call your boss to let them know you’re not coming in.
10. Watch alien movies as research. The poll also found people think the alien from “E.T.” is the closest to what a real alien would look like.