It’s National Dog Day. So here’s a question: Is there anything your dog has trained YOU to do? Here are the best answers we’ve seen . . .
1. “My dog loves walking to check the mail. So now we do it every day, even if I know there’s no mail.”
2. “I used to eat a banana every morning. Ever since I got a dog, I only eat two-thirds of a banana. It’s our unspoken agreement.”
3. A guy said that when Mötley Crüe’s “Girls Girls Girls” comes on the radio, he always sings “squirrels, squirrels, squirrels” because his dog likes it.
4. “Whenever I get ice, my dog always begs for a cube. So now I toss him one without thinking.”
5. “I always yell ‘floor food’ whenever I’m cooking and drop something.”
6. A woman’s dog always bugs her when it’s time for HER to have dinner, because it knows it gets to eat right after that.