According to a survey of women, here’s what makes up the perfect man:
• PHYSICAL — Six feet tall. Muscularly toned and athletic. Brown eyes. Short dark hair. Smooth chest. Clean shaven. Good fashion sense, but gets ready in 17 minutes or less. Wears jeans well, looks good in a well-fitted T-shirt.
• HABITS — Non-smoker. Prefers beer over wine or cocktails. Admits when he looks at other women. Eats meat.
• EDUCATION, CAREER, MONEY — College degree. Earns at least $150,000 a year.
• HOBBIES — Loves shopping. Watches football. Can swim and ride a bike. Knows how to change a tire. Doesn’t spend a lot of time on video games. Likes dramas and reality shows.
• OTHER EMOTIONAL STUFF — Calls his mom weekly. Says “I love you” only when he means it. Is sensitive when you’re upset. Has a good sense of humor. Wants a family.