- We have some of the BEST comments from yesterday’s topic “What are some things your dad used to say?”. Keep the conversation going!
- Internet Explorer is bowing out just short of its 27th birthday. As revealed last May, Microsoft will no longer support the Internet Explorer 11 desktop app for Windows 10’s usual Semi Annual Channel as of June 15th.
- Is anyone out there panicking? We didn’t think so.
- With all the smartest minds in the World we can’t figure out how to make watching TV affordable! Now it looks like we’re gonna have to get Paramount+ if we want to watch Sly Stallone’s new show Tulsa King where he plays a mob boss relocated after getting out of prison.
- Watch this trailer and when Rocky says at the end of it “Is it that obvious” you will know exactly how Nikki felt when she first moved to Wenatchee.
- Rumor has it that we might have some tickets for Kenny Chesney in Seattle to give away soon. Brent swooned over his love of this song. Sara Evans makes an appearance in the video, who is a good friend and prior touring mate of Kenny’s:
Don’t forget to use your Riverhouse Cigar Bar gift certificates this Friday night at Adult Game Night hosted by Homegrown’s Nikki Darling!
- We have been giving you a chance to identify famous dance crazes by their song clips for Maddie & Tae and Matt Stell Tickets. Today, Gloria guessed a hard one – The Git Up by Blanco Brown. Another chance tomorrow morning in the 7am hour!
- Country Music Calendar Spotlight: 21 years ago today Tim McGraw’s new album hit #1 with this song:
- Could we be close to having a miracle weight loss pill on the market? Nikki says “no way” but Brent says that research is getting close. We’ll see!
With Father’s Day This Weekend, We’re Keeping The Dad Vibes Going. Listen With Brad During The Workday To Text And Win A $20 Gift Card From Mission Burgers & Chicken AND A Pair Of Haircuts For Dad At The Barber’s House On South Wenatchee Ave.
Homegrown W/Brent + Nikki Can Be Heard Weekdays From 5:30-10am On Country 104.7fm, Online At KKRV.Com Or On The Audacy App.