You pretty much always hear people with pets refer to those pets as their “kids.” And they back that up with how they TREAT their pets.
A new survey asked people to name the biggest ways they treat their pets like children. And here are the top 10 answers . . .
1. Making sure they eat a healthy diet, 54%.
2. Sharing food with them, 54%.
3. Making sure they get enough exercise, 53%.
4. Spending quality time with them, 52%.
5. Creating a social media account for them, 46%.
6. Buying them presents for the holidays, 36%.
7. Throwing them birthday parties, 29%.
8. Potty training them, 28%.
9. Buying clothes for them, 27%.
10. Wearing matching outfits with them, 21%.