Have You Ever Ended a Relationship Over Someone’s Mess? Plus the 10 Signs of a Messy Person
If you could just throw your clothes in the hamper instead of leaving them on every available surface in the house, maybe you wouldn’t be alone right now.
According to a new survey, about half of people have dated someone who was extremely messy . . . and for one in five of them, it was one of the reasons they ended the relationship.
The survey also found the top 10 signs of a messy person. And they are . . .
1. Leaving dirty dishes in the sink.
2. Having a dirty toilet.
3. Having an overflowing trash can.
4. Having clothes on the floor.
5. Having a dirty shower.
6. Having a messy car.
7. Having spoiled food in the fridge.
8. Having a smelly refrigerator.
9. Having papers everywhere.
10. Having toothpaste clumps stuck in the sink.
And finally, the survey also found our five least favorite chores. They are . . .
1. Cleaning the bathroom.
2. Cleaning out the fridge.
3. Washing the dishes.
4. Doing and folding the laundry.
5. Vacuuming the furniture.