If you ever find yourself at a NUDE BEACH, be aware there are some unwritten rules you’ll want to follow. Someone talked to an 81-year-old woman who’s been a nudist for over 30 years.
Here are her top five things you should never do at a nude beach . . .
1. Don’t park your chair or blanket too close to anyone. Just like a regular beach, leave some room. It’s even more important when everyone’s naked.
2. No gawking. Make sure you don’t stare at anyone too long. And if you strike up a conversation with a stranger, maintain eye contact.
3. Don’t talk about anyone’s body. Even if you think it’s a compliment, it’s not something you’re supposed to do.
4. If you’re there with someone, no PDA. Anything that even resembles sexual activity is frowned upon.
5. Don’t take pictures. Or if you do . . . like a selfie at sunset . . . make sure it’s obvious no one’s in the background. (CNN)
(She also talked about men becoming AROUSED by mistake. She said it’s actually pretty rare, but it happens. If it does, just cover up or jump in the cold water.)