Five Things to Look Forward to in February
New month! Here are a few things to look forward to in February.
1. In sports: The Pro Bowl is this Sunday . . . Super Bowl 57 between the Chiefs and Eagles is next Sunday . . . and the Daytona 500 is February 19th.
2. If fashion’s your thing, New York Fashion Week starts next Friday and runs through Wednesday the 15th.
3. On TV: The Grammys are this Sunday . . . season 26 of “South Park” starts next Wednesday . . . season four of “You” hits Netflix on the 9th . . . “American Idol” and “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver” come back on the 19th . . .
“Grey’s Anatomy” is back on the 23rd . . . “Party Down“ with Adam Scott and a bunch of funny people returns on the 24th after a 13-YEAR hiatus . . . and season ten of “The Blacklist” starts February 26th.
4. In theaters: “80 for Brady” opens Friday
. . . “Titanic” returns to theaters for its 25th anniversary on the 10th
. . . “Magic Mike’s Last Dance” also opens on the 10th
. . . a Winnie-the-Pooh HORROR movie called “Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey” opens on the 15th
. . . a new “Ant-Man and the Wasp” movie arrives on the 17th
. . . and “Cocaine Bear” opens February 24th.(It’s based on a true story about a bear that ate a duffle bag of cocaine in 1985.)
5. And finally, the holidays: The big ones are Valentine’s Day on the 14th . . . Presidents’ Day on the 20th . . . Mardi Gras on the
21st . . . and February is also Black History Month.
Here are a few more holidays we’ve got coming up: Tomorrow is Groundhog Day . . . National Pizza Day is the 9th . . . Latte Day is the 11th . . . Drink Wine Day is the 18th . . . Pancake Day is the 21st . . . and the 22nd is National Margarita Day.