Douglas County Free Disposal Day
May 20 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
ATTENTION DOUGLAS COUNTY RESDIENTS LIVING OUTSIDE CITY LIMITS. DOUGLAS COUNTY SOLID WASTE AND WM ARE OFFEREING A FREE DISPOSAL DAY ON MAY 20TH WITH TWO DEDICATED TIME SLOTS, LOCATED AT THE GREATER WENATCHEE REGIONAL LANDFILL. TICKET REQUESTS NEED TO BE IN BY MAY 11TH! YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET TO ENTER. GET ONE BY GOING TO DOUGLAS COUNTY W A DOT NET AND SEARCH DISPOSAL DAY- OR IN PERSON AT THE PUBLIC SERVICE BUILDING AT 140 19TH STREET IN EAST WENATCHEE. QUESTIONS CALL SOLID WASTE AT 886-0899
MUST live in or own developed property OUTSIDE the city limits of Douglas County. 2. Residents only, NO businesses.
- Residents MUST go to www.douglascountywa.net/443/Collection-Events to fill out a
Free Disposal Day Ticket Request Form (valid email required) (two parcel limit) OR, Residents can come in to the Public Service Building at 140 19th St. NW, East Wenatchee, Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. to request a ticket. (two parcel limit)
4. MUST show Douglas County ID and a utility bill only (no spam mail), to obtain a ticket.
- MUST sign up by Thursday, May 11th, 2023.
- MUST present ticket to enter landfill.
- Only one visit to the landfill per ticket.
- Up to 10 cubic yards per load (if exceeds 10 cubic yards, load will be turned away) 9. All loads MUST be properly secured/covered.
Allowed to Bring:
✔ Clean-up Debris
(tree limbs, leaves, pine needles) ✔ Concrete/Asphalt/Rock ✔ Wood
✔ Construction Material ✔ Plastic
✔ Tires (Not on rims)
✔ Furniture (mattress, couch, chairs) ✔ BBQ’s (NO tanks)
∙ Grass Clippings
∙ Dangerous/Hazardous Waste ∙ Asbestos