Ketchup might be the best condiment ever invented. That’s right, I went there, I’m brave enough to take on Big Mustard.
A new survey on Buzzfeed asked people if they put ketchup on a bunch of different foods . . . some of which are traditional, and some of which aren’t. Here’s what they found . . .
1. Hot dog . . . 85% of people use ketchup.
2. Fries . . . 83% use ketchup.
3. Burgers . . . 82% use ketchup.
4. Chicken nuggets . . . 69% use ketchup.
5. Eggs . . . 29% use ketchup.
6. Grilled cheese . . . 21% use ketchup.
7. Other sandwiches . . . 14% use ketchup.
8. Pasta . . . 9% use ketchup.
And finally . . . 14% of people say they would eat ketchup by the spoonful.