If you ever get bored answering when people ask you, “So, what do you do?” . . . this is a GREAT option.
Right now, people on Reddit are describing what they do for a living . . . but as a crime. Here are some of the best examples . . .
1. “I drive fast and disregard the rules of my road to break into people’s homes and cause immense water damage. Afterwards I tear down their ceilings and drywall and leave without cleaning anything up.” That’s a . . . firefighter.
2. “I help people circumvent copyright by getting them loads of free books, DVDs, CDs, games, and any other media that’s come out in the last hundred years.” That’s a . . . librarian.
3. “I force children to stay in a small room to do paperwork without paying them.” That’s a . . . teacher.
4. “I hand someone instruments to cut into an unconscious person.” That’s a . . . surgical assistant.
5. “I’m a drug dealer.” That’s a . . . worker at a nutritional supplement store and could be a pharmacist as well.
6. “I work for Comcast.” That’s a . . . Comcast employee.