Here’s a fresh round-up of Covid insanity . . .
1. Do you ever get angry at people for not taking Covid restrictions as seriously as you do? According to a new survey, 10% of people say they get angry about that a lot, and 40% say they sometimes feel that way.
2. Two people from Louisiana tried to bribe an airport screener in Hawaii with $3,000 to let them skip quarantine. The screener turned down the money and told the police, and the cops arrested both people for bribery.
3. The pandemic just might change dating for good. According to a new survey, 54% of single people say they now prefer meeting people through online dating versus in-person.
Also, 6% of single people say there’s a point in the past year where they stopped dating entirely.
4. A woman in California has sued her husband’s company after he caught Covid on the job and then brought it home with him. This could set a real precedent for other cases like this around the country.
5. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED Covid cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 68,924, with 2,761 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 28.5 million . . . with more than 505,000 deaths . . . and more than 18.7 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 110.8 million . . . with more than 2.4 million deaths . . . and more than 85.7 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.