Here’s a fresh round-up of Covid insanity . . .
1. A woman in Mexico says Covid turned her breast milk neon GREEN. Her pediatrician believes that’s because it was filled with antibodies her body produced to protect her baby.
2. It’s insane that it means THIS much to some people not to wear a mask. Two men posed as U.S. Marshals and flashed fake credentials to get out of wearing masks at a hotel in Florida. They were both arrested for impersonating a federal officer.
3. A new study found wearing a face mask could help you get less severe symptoms if you catch Covid . . . because the mask is creating extra humidity in the air you’re breathing.
4. A guy in the U.K. got prioritized for the Covid vaccine because his doctor’s notes accidentally listed him as six centimeters instead of six feet tall, which gave him a body mass index over 28,000 . . . and yeah, that would mean he’s VERY high risk.
5. Florida’s governor Ron DeSantis defended his decision to distribute the Covid vaccine to richer communities . . . and threatened to pull the vaccine from any counties that complained about it.
6. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED Covid cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 71,640, with 2,537 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 28.4 million . . . with more than 502,000 deaths . . . and more than 18.5 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 110.4 million . . . with more than 2.4 million deaths . . . and more than 85.3 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.