Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. I just finally got over my fear of toilets from “Lethal Weapon 2”, and now they’re telling me THIS? Scientists now say coronavirus can spread through buildings like apartments and offices through their toilets and drain pipes.
2. A government official in the Philippines accidentally joined a Zoom meeting with his camera on . . . so his staff got to see him having sex with his secretary. He’s going to be removed from his job.
3. LG has created a new gigantic face mask that’s battery powered, purifies the air, and can, quote, “make breathing effortless.” It’s supposed to come out in a few months.
4. In a new international survey, the U.S. and U.K. were ranked as the two governments that have done the worst job handling coronavirus. Americans were also most likely, by far, to say the pandemic has divided people more than united them.
5. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED coronavirus cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 46,286, with 1,143 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 6 million, with more than 184,700 deaths . . . and more than 3.3 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 24.6 million . . . with more than 835,000 deaths . . . and more than 17 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.