Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. Hotels all over the country are offering “schoolcations” for families . . . you go on vacation, the parents can relax at the resort, and a paid staff makes sure your kids are on Zoom and doing their schoolwork. I bet your kids will LOVE that idea.
2. People who’ve been hoarding groceries and supplies during the pandemic are now showing off photos and videos of their huge stashes on social media.
3. A 59-year-old guy in a Porsche was busted doing 61 in a 30 mile-an-hour zone in the U.K. . . . and he said he was speeding to get his friend to the hospital for her coronavirus test.
4. A soccer stadium in the U.K. that’s been shut down for COVID-19 has become a very popular spot for people to go get-it-on in public during the pandemic. The British term for public or semi-public sex is “dogging,” by the way.
5. A new study found coronavirus may drain a man’s testosterone levels.
6. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED coronavirus cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 40,929, with 955 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 7.4 million . . . with more than 211,700 deaths . . . and 4.7 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 34.1 million . . . with more than 1 million deaths . . . and more than 25.4 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.