Here’s a fresh round-up of coronavirus insanity . . .
1. There’s a new dating site for people who refuse to wear masks and think the pandemic is a hoax. It’s an online forum at LockdownSceptics.org.
2. For the first time since the pandemic started, the majority of Americans now know someone who’s been infected with coronavirus.
3. Russia says it’s created the world’s first coronavirus vaccine. Of course, they don’t exactly have an FDA or any real testing standards, and they didn’t do thorough clinical trials.
4. After 102 days without a local coronavirus infection, four people in a family in Auckland, New Zealand tested positive for coronavirus . . . so the city immediately went into a three-day lockdown.
5. The North Carolina Aquarium is collecting all of the change people have thrown into their wishing well to pay their bills. They say they’ve collected 100 gallons of coins but haven’t tallied up how much that adds up to.
6. Cases of dogs biting children are surging during the pandemic. Doctors think it’s because of all the extra time kids have been spending at home and inside.
7. A grown man in Arizona got so upset over people wearing masks at a grocery store his son had to carry him out of the place. And a man punched a worker at Sesame Place theme park in Pennsylvania over a mask.
8. Here are the updated stats on CONFIRMED coronavirus cases as of last night . . .
New daily cases in the U.S.: 52,245, with 1,358 new deaths.
Total cases in the U.S.: 5.3 million, with more than 167,700 deaths . . . and more than 2.7 million who’ve now recovered.
Total cases worldwide: 20.5 million . . . with more than 745,900 deaths . . . and more than 13.4 million people who’ve beaten the virus globally.